In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Trusted resource for answers about the process
• Local market knowledge
• Access to industry-leading real estate tools
• Dedicated attention to understanding your needs and ensuring your satisfaction
• Strong negotiation skills
• Support through closing and beyond
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Seller Solutions to selling your Home - A) Traditional Open Market Sale, Open Market gets you the greatest exposure with most potential for a higher price. B) Buy Your Next Home Before you Sell, Yes, you can d that, and I can help you! C) Instant Sale (I-Buyers), Sell your home without the hassle of showings! D) Move, Fix, & Sell, Open Market gets you the greatest. Sell for more without living through a remodel! E) Fix, Upgrade, & Move! Turn your equity into cash to maximize your home's appreciation before selling! Contact me soon for a Free Consultation to talk more about these Options.
To request a home valuation, and find out more about selling your home send me a message, click here
Look for me on Instagram @Seeley.Lydia
Check out my YouTube channel
To our Clients we offer: A positive, helpful experience through buying or selling a home.
Innovative marketing strategies. Expertise about neighborhoods and home features. Ability to target home searches.
Wondering Where You’ll Move if You Sell Your House
How Homeownership Impacts You
¿I want to know how much I appreciate you and everything you are doing for me. I feel very confident you are representing me in every way and giving me excellent professional advise and guidance. Thank you. Anja¿
-Anja M, Client
"Lydia has one of the strongest work ethics in the industry. Her work is very results-driven and she keeps a very professional manner, almost a rarity these days. As I am based in Phoenix, AZ, anybody that I know in need of a stellar agent in San Diego will be rightfully and exclusively referred to Lydia." Jerry D. H
-Jerry DH, Colleague
Lydia Seeley was the best realator I've ever worked with. She was on top of everything and looked out for her customers. I would recommend Lydia for anyone who wants to sell or buy a home. After my experience with Lydia, I will only go through her from this day forward when buying or selling a home. Century 21 is lucky to have Lydia as an employee. Lydia is a role model …
-Daniel E, Client
Lydia is a phenomenal realtor, she is kind, pleasant to work with, extremely patient and understands your needs and wants. I had an amazing experience with her during this process as she made it seamless and very stress free. I experienced the best world customer service with her, thank you so much for being so great at what you do! ~ AG, Chula Vista, CA
-Adriana G, Client
I cant say enough. I may not be the best at delivering what I am trying to say nor the time I decide to say it but no matter what I said how it was said or the time of day I said it Lydia was available and responding! If I was unavailable somewhere she was there in my place. She found answers to all of my questions. Knowing the drive from where I was moving from to my …
-Angelina A, Client