In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Trusted resource for answers about the process
• Local market knowledge
• Access to industry-leading real estate tools
• Dedicated attention to understanding your needs and ensuring your satisfaction
• Strong negotiation skills
• Support through closing and beyond
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Seller Solutions to selling your Home
To request a home valuation, and to find out more about selling your home, click here
Check out this link For NEW CONSTRUCTION HOMES
Welcome to Your Local Real Estate Connection...
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
Look for me on Instagram @Seeley.Lydia
Check out my YouTube channel
Buyers and Sellers Need To Know Appraisal Gap
This Isn’t Your Typical Housing Market
Lydia did a great job! I am so glad I was able to work with her to accomplish one of my biggest goals. ~ Carlos Cenizo
-Carlos C, Client
Lydia Seeley was the best realator I've ever worked with. She was on top of everything and looked out for her customers. I would recommend Lydia for anyone who wants to sell or buy a home. After my experience with Lydia, I will only go through her from this day forward when buying or selling a home. Century 21 is lucky to have Lydia as an employee. Lydia is a role model …
-Daniel E, Client
Our experience working with Lydia Seeley to find our new home was Awesome! She was very patient got to know us and what we were looking for in a home. She always had time to awnser our questions. When we found a house we wanted to see she made it happen quickly and around our hectic schedule. We learned that buying a home is exciting and stressful at the he same time. …
-Laura & Angel S, Client
Lydia is a phenomenal realtor, she is kind, pleasant to work with, extremely patient and understands your needs and wants. I had an amazing experience with her during this process as she made it seamless and very stress free. I experienced the best world customer service with her, thank you so much for being so great at what you do! ~ AG, Chula Vista, CA
-Adriana G, Client
I don't know how we could improve and anything that we have already said. She is the greatest and you should be very proud that she represents your Company! ~ Ted and Mary Moody, 400 Greenfield Dr., Sp 90, El Cajon, CA 92021
-Ted & Mary M, Client