In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Trusted resource for answers about the process
• Local market knowledge
• Access to industry-leading real estate tools
• Dedicated attention to understanding your needs and ensuring your satisfaction
• Strong negotiation skills
• Support through closing and beyond
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To request a home valuation, and to find out more about selling your home, click here
Check out this link For NEW CONSTRUCTION HOMES
Welcome to Your Local Real Estate Connection...
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
Why This Is Not Like 2008 Again
Reasons We’re Not in a Housing Bubble
Our experience working with Lydia Seeley to find our new home was Awesome! She was very patient got to know us and what we were looking for in a home. She always had time to awnser our questions. When we found a house we wanted to see she made it happen quickly and around our hectic schedule. We learned that buying a home is exciting and stressful at the he same time. …
-Laura & Angel S, Client
I don't know how we could improve and anything that we have already said. She is the greatest and you should be very proud that she represents your Company! ~ Ted and Mary Moody, 400 Greenfield Dr., Sp 90, El Cajon, CA 92021
-Ted & Mary M, Client
"As a fellow Realtor who has worked with Lydia, I'm proud to know an agent who is honest, follows the Code of Ethics, and truly works for her client's best interests! Smooth Transactions and Great Service equal Happy Homeowners." Renee C., Realtor.
-Renee C, Colleague
I cant say enough. I may not be the best at delivering what I am trying to say nor the time I decide to say it but no matter what I said how it was said or the time of day I said it Lydia was available and responding! If I was unavailable somewhere she was there in my place. She found answers to all of my questions. Knowing the drive from where I was moving from to my …
-Angelina A, Client
¿I want to know how much I appreciate you and everything you are doing for me. I feel very confident you are representing me in every way and giving me excellent professional advise and guidance. Thank you. Anja¿
-Anja M, Client