In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Trusted resource for answers about the process
• Local market knowledge
• Access to industry-leading real estate tools
• Dedicated attention to understanding your needs and ensuring your satisfaction
• Strong negotiation skills
• Support through closing and beyond
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here
Check out this link For NEW CONSTRUCTION HOMES
Welcome to Your Local Real Estate Connection...
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
Reasons We’re Not in a Housing Bubble
Real Estate Is a Driving Force in the Economy
I cant say enough. I may not be the best at delivering what I am trying to say nor the time I decide to say it but no matter what I said how it was said or the time of day I said it Lydia was available and responding! If I was unavailable somewhere she was there in my place. She found answers to all of my questions. Knowing the drive from where I was moving from to my …
-Angelina A, Client
¿We highly recommend Lydia Seeley to anyone buying or selling a home in the San Diego area. Lydia has a great knowledge of the San Diego housing market and was extremely helpful to us as we got ready to put our home on the market. She was always extremely thorough, prepared and organized. In addition, she was easily accessible when we had questions. Our home went …
-Cindy , Client
Lydia is a phenomenal realtor, she is kind, pleasant to work with, extremely patient and understands your needs and wants. I had an amazing experience with her during this process as she made it seamless and very stress free. I experienced the best world customer service with her, thank you so much for being so great at what you do! ~ AG, Chula Vista, CA
-Adriana G, Client
"As a fellow Realtor who has worked with Lydia, I'm proud to know an agent who is honest, follows the Code of Ethics, and truly works for her client's best interests! Smooth Transactions and Great Service equal Happy Homeowners." Renee C., Realtor.
-Renee C, Colleague
I don't know how we could improve and anything that we have already said. She is the greatest and you should be very proud that she represents your Company! ~ Ted and Mary Moody, 400 Greenfield Dr., Sp 90, El Cajon, CA 92021
-Ted & Mary M, Client